courses. The course can be adapted to suit an individual's needs.
There are many modules available depending on the individual or groups needs. Courses are a minimum of 2 hours long and can be booked for week days, weekends or evenings to suit.
Basic modules include:
- How to fit an inner-tube,
- How to adjust your brakes and gears,
- How to clean and lube your bike,
- How to carry out an M-Check,
- How to carry out emergency roadside repairs.
More advanced modules include:
- How to fit a new chain and cassette,
- How to replace gear and brake cables,
- How to fit new brake pads,
- How to replace a bottom bracket
Following on from individual courses, we are also pleased to offer courses aimed at small groups of between 2-4 people.
In particular we would like to offer woman only courses, which can be adapted to suit all abilities and skill levels.
Please email or ring Craig for further details and prices.
*All tools and workstands are provided for use.